Monday, July 30, 2012

NO!




Last night i check my planetromeo account..
and usually everytime i check in...
ang dami ng message the past 15 palang..
god.. ganun naba ako kaindemand???!
nakakataas ng self confidence huh..
even though i know im not that cute bunny type (pahumble...)
i got messages from different gayguys..
and im so bored last night i check every messages..
which is commonly looking for sex and hookups nanaman...

Pero as i told on my last post..
Playtimes over...
so hindi ako nakipagsex last night even though its my day off..
plus i made a promise to myself...
im controlling my temptation... im like a goddamn vampire...
begging to drink or taste a drop of blood.
i know this is not easy...
but its for good nadin, which is alam ko it will
make me a better person..
much amazing... and more good image..

anyway.. im having good time with my new friend..
the FB guy that i go with...
we have some difference padin naman...
and nagsisimba na ko.. hehe..
thanks to him..
plus were planning to go to the gym by september..
were Gym Buddies now.. im sure im getting hotter...
and ayun.. we have same taste when it comes sa outfits..
plus pareho kaming cute.. perfect friends that i really looking for...
Lets face it we live in a PHYSICAL WORLD...
kya dapat make your self good looking as possible diba..
kung di ka ganun kacute di ka mapapansin...
Physical Look comes first before the smooth emotions right...

but hey.. my Love is Blind pa naman,..
it really excist... PROVEN!!!
remember nabiktima na ko ng Love is Blind na yan...
so my pagasa ka padin if u dont have the full package...

hay na ko.. baka binabasa nanaman ng feeler na yun.. tong blog ko..
if i know... :{

so ill put him on my next post after this..

thats all.. no more hookups... time to change for the better...

No comments:

Post a Comment