Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Dont Know?



In terms of my job right now...
medyo stressful na sa work...
things got so complicated lately...
na medyo nawawalan na ko ng gana magtrabaho...

gusto ko na magresign but...
madaming consiquences once i gave up my job...
ayoko naman maging tambay!!??
the fact na pede naman ako tumulong sa family business..
kaso boring yun... i wont grow up as a person and
an employee sa ganung field...
and on the other reason...
im not ready pa for a new kind of job...
as in wala akong idea...?

I dont know what to do..?
bored na bored na talaga ako and im not
a stress drama queen para magtiis sa nakakastress na trabaho...
di ko alam how long i can hold on... -___-
kasi...
maybe... its just another test to my patient...
how can i get through in that kind of situation without giving up...

HaiiiiissssttTTT!....

I dont Know...
Bahala na si DARNA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment