Monday, August 2, 2010

IM READY



Okay yesterday as i was saying..
my plan for this week is to tell Michael that i dont love him anymore and i want a breakup!!!!!!!!
But ang life my Twist nga naman...

I met this guy in Planet Romeo..
his 20, 4th yr. college. taking up HRM...
also hir in my city...
his kinda cute...
and wer planning for a friendly date this SAT.. (FRIENDLY DATE)!!!
there is something that i like about the new Guy...
His so honest he tells anything he like to tell..
like
im not so cute so dont expext to much...
and pag nagdate tayo sa sat. if u dont like to talk to me na..
just tell it infront of me.. huhh...
(PRomise natawa ako dun..)
kakaiba talaga...

and eto pa...
Ahmmm sa sat. ba? pede kaba til night muka ka kasing GOOD BOY?
double tawa tlaga ako..
so i try to be honest..
yes pede ako till night if u know me..
umuuwi pa nga ako ng umaga na... hahaha

he replied:
cguro gimikero ka hmff....

me:
No, tampo agad?.. hehe

but our txting is ok...

I HOPE his the Guy..
na hinahanap ko...
I HOPE HIS THE ONe..
Cause Im Ready to Find The One For me..!!!!!! PS!

No comments:

Post a Comment