Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My New Busy Home



Its been a month nung naghiwalay parents ko...
at dito ako nilipat sa house ng uncle ko..huhu
just 50 meters away from our house!
i know maraming magbabago sa life ko like:

:NEW SET UP
:NEW LIFESTYLE
and
:NEW LIFE(LOL)!!!!

Unlike before nung nsa bahay pa ko naktira sitting pretty lang ang drama ko.. hehe
i can eat any time i want without worrying na maubos ung stocks...
clean anytime i like and specially i can open my PC 24/7 a month!(LOL)!!

But Ngayon...

I always wash the dishes morning and night it depends sa sched. ko... but most gabi ako naghuhugas.... I cant seat for a min. and watch my cousins doing their chores and keep on busy cleaning the house...nakakahiya nuhh.. ayuko masabihang "BATUGAN"..

di ko nadin nabubuksan PC ko magdamag,nakakapagbabad lang ako pag medyo gabi na...huhu(BYE TWITTER Friends)

But the good thing about my new home... kahit busy at wala ng sitting pretty nandun naman ung "PEACE OF MIND"!!!!
dahil walang bangayan at awayan between my parents...
i have a busy life now but on the other side a Peacefull and quiet Mind.. hmmMMM..
So got to go QUOTA ko na...
baka sabihan nanaman ako ng uncle ko!!!
"HOY,BABAD Ka NanAman jan"!!!! (LOL)
bye guys! watch for my new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment